I understand that any document deemed a public record by said law is subject to disclosure in response to a request under said law.
By signing this application, I certify the following under penalty of perjury:
1. The information contained in this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge, information and belief.
2. I agree to maintain documentation following generally accepted accounting principles for how the funds are expended, including but not limited to financial records, invoices, or receipts.
3. I understand and agree that records of how grant funds are used must be produced promptly upon receiving a request from Upper Shore Regional Council, the State of Maryland, or Queen Anne's County, and are subject to audit.
4. I understand and agree that if I receive an Upper Shore Micro Ag Grant and it is determined that I have used the funds for a purpose that is not authorized by Queen Anne's County Economic & Tourism Development, I will repay those funds.
5. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the County, its directors, officers and employees for any Upper Shore Micro Ag Grant funds received from the County that the state of Maryland or the County determines were not used for eligible expenditures.
6. I certify that neither the business nor the business owner(s) are in bankruptcy or pending litigation that would restrict the receipt of grant funds.
7. I certify that I have the authority to legally bind the business.
If all of the above outlined requirements are not met in full or if any information provided on this application is found to be false or incorrect, the business will be deemed immediately in default and funds must be returned to the County withing 30 days of written notification of default. I also agree that if I accept and Upper Shore Micro Ag Grant, I will be bound by the obligations and liabilities described in this application and that Queen Anne's County has the right to enforce those obligations and liabilities in any manner provided by the law.
By signing below, the applicant represents, warrants and certifies that the information provided herein is true, correct, and complete. Applicant also understands that this application, combined with an award of a Upper Shore Micro Ag Grant constitutes a binding contract (grant agreement) and shall be deemed a valid original instrument if delivered electronically.