By signing this application, I certify the following under penalty of perjury:
1. The information contained in this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge, information and belief.
2. I understand that any document that is a public record under the Maryland Public Information Act is subject to disclosure in response to a request for public records under the Act.
3. I understand and agree to use the TELEWORK & ONLINE SALES RELIEF GRANT PROGRAM II funds received pursuant to this application for purposes that are authorized under the Maryland Economic Development Assistance Fund and in accordance with the below:
- Establish online sales
- Expand online sales
- Facilitate telework
4. I understand that any TELEWORK & ONLINE SALES RELIEF GRANT PROGRAM II funds received must be spent on eligible expenses incurred by the business between March 9, 2020 and November 30, 2021.
5. I understand and agree that I cannot use any of the TELEWORK & ONLINE SALES RELIEF GRANT PROGRAM II funds received pursuant to this application to pay for expenses or costs covered by any other grant or forgivable loan.
6. I agree to maintain documentation for five (5) years following generally accepted accounting principles for how the funds are expended, including but not limited to financial records, payroll records, or receipts.
7. I understand and agree that records of how grant funds are used must be produced promptly upon receiving a request from the State of Maryland or Queen Anne's County and are subject to audit.
8. I understand and agree that if I receive a TELEWORK & ONLINE SALES RELIEF GRANT and it is determined that I have used the funds for a purpose that is not authorized by the Maryland Economic Development Assistance Fund, I will return those funds.
9. I understand and agree that if the business, which is currently operating, closes permanently before receiving the TELEWORK & ONLINE SALES RELIEF GRANT PROGRAM II funds, or closes within 30 days of receiving the TELEWORK & ONLINE SALES RELIEF GRANT PROGRAM II, I must return the grant funds.
10. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Queen Anne's County, its directors, officers and employees, for any TELEWORK & ONLINE SALES RELIEF GRANT PROGRAM II funds received from the County that the State of Maryland or the County determines were not used for eligible expenditures.
11.I certify that neither the business nor the owner(s) are in bankruptcy or pending litigation that would restrict the receipt of grant funds.
12.I certify that I have the authority to legally bind the business.
If all of the above outlined requirements are not met in full or if any information provided on this application is found to be false or incorrect, the business will be deemed immediately in default and funds must be returned to the County within 30 days of written notification of default. I also agree that, if I accept an TELEWORK & ONLINE SALES RELIEF GRANT, I will be bound by the obligations and liabilities described in this application and that Queen Anne's County shall have the right to enforce those obligations and liabilities in any manner provided by law.
By signing below, the applicant represents, warrants and certifies that the information provided herein is true, correct, and complete. Applicant also understands that this application, combined with award of an TELEWORK & ONLINE SALES RELIEF GRANT, constitutes a binding contract (grant agreement) and shall be deemed a valid original instrument if delivered electronically (e.g., facsimile, PDF, ink or digital stamp, etc.).